Wednesday 20 June 2012

words and pictures

today myself and a friend decided along with a few alcoholic beverages to do a bit of 'therapy.' This involved writing positive things about each other and friends on post it notes up on mirrors.  Darn the cheap glue I had to stick mine up with sellotape!!!
So here is what we came up with.

This is what I wrote about my friend Jen.
I truly hope she believes all of them as she is a beautiful person throughout.


and this is what she wrote about me :)

This is for our beautiful friend Deb who I wish she could have been here to take part.  Again she needs to believe thew words.

This is Tracey and she is bloody awesome.  She is an absolute inspiration and has made me me laugh and cry on so many occasions.  Tracey you are a star.

After our post it note challenge we had a few wines (hic) got our kit off, wrote on each other in lipstick and took part in the 'this is my body' challenge. :)  I didnt even suck my stomach in!!!

3 comments:

  1. aww darling girl this is so lovely - you are so lovely and my heart went all warm andfuzzy - a little because of your words to me - but mostly because of your strength - yours and jens and for the joy you found in celebrating your fabulousness and embracing you bodies. You're amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea...
    I very much love your blog.
    Thank-you for your kind words via mine.
    Much love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool post! If you're not familiar with operation beautiful, might I suggest you check it out? Really neat organization revolved around sticky notes :)

    ReplyDelete

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...