Saturday 30 June 2012

Word Of The Day. day 30 Community


I never thought I would attribute the fact that I had suffered from an eating disorder with something positive but this is it....Community.
I wouldn't have had the pleasure of 'meeting' such a positive group of like minded people whilst contributing to the 'bloggers challenge.'  I have learned so much about myself, I have had happy days and very emotional days.  I have grown so much in my emotional self over the past few months and have seen a part of me I am being to like.
I have been excited with each days new topic for writing, and have set aside a time to do this .
So thank you to Tracey, Arielle, Lindy B,Kylie-Rose,Jenn, Purple Dreamer, Sia-Jane,Jennifer, Kaz, Angela,Anne-Sophie and everyone else who have taken part. I admire you all for your braveness, honesty and inspiration.  Thank you xxx

3 comments:

  1. right back at you! ; )
    this challenge really has been a gift.

    i am sad that it's over, but i can't wait to keep in touch with everyone i have met through this challenge as we all continue on in our lives. so many great things are in store for YOU and for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like, like, like like like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Jenn said - I am bummed it's over, but am so glad to have met everyone and look forward to continuing the community!

    ReplyDelete

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...