Monday 4 June 2012

Word Of The Day. Day 3. Power


I would almost describe my eating disorder as a tug of war, especially during recovery.  The constant nagging thoughts in my head, not sure which way to turn, the power struggle between good and bad!  I think this picture symbolises it really well, the one foot on and one foot off the scales.  The trepidation of standing on fully in fear of what it would tell you, but also the success in being the powerful one and pulling that tug of war rope just that little bit harder and succeeding in not standing on them.



Power, belief, love, strength.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...