Wednesday 27 June 2012

Word Of The Day. Day 23 and 24 Soul and Face


What is my Soul?  This isn't something I have ever pondered on, despite having a belief in God I'm not a very spiritual person.
The nearest I have been to a spirit is in a bottle, and the only soul I have ever listened to was in Tamla Motown and The Supremes.
So this evening I sit and wonder about my soul, what it is, where it is, and what is its purpose.
If you are soulful, you must be full of it, soulless, lacking in it. Soul searching, looking for it!!
Maybe my soul is my doorway to my heart, as my heart is the doorway to my home. 


Mirror Mirror on the wall,
who's the fairest of them all?
Wow, not me? well I'm not shocked,
Do I look like I give a toss.

My twinkly eyes are a shade of blue,
I have enough teeth so I can chew,
My laughter lines could tell a tale,
Of rowdy nights and too much ale.

I may not have the face of Dior,
But every day I'm loving it more,
Each imperfection, each little spot,
Hey good looking, your looking hot.

Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Who's the fairest of them all,
Each and everyone of you,
I hope one day you'll believe that too.

Jackie x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...