Tuesday 11 December 2012

Advent Calendar. Day 9. I Believe.


"Just because something is unbelievable -
does not mean you shouldn't believe it.
Put another way, some things are worth believing in,
whether they're true or not."
~ Jeb Dickerson ~


I Believe...
One day I will meet those I have loved and lost,
I Believe
 you when you tell me you love me,
I Believe
 one day I will love myself as much,
I Believe
despite how nasty you can be there is some good in your heart,
I Believe
one day I will forgive you, 
I Believe
trying and failing is better than not trying at all.
I Believe
Recovery can happen if you really want it.
I Believe in Life,
I Believe in me,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...