Friday 28 December 2012

Advent Calendar. Day 15. Miracles

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?
What do you find to be miraculous?




“I am realistic – I expect miracles.”
~ Wayne W Dyer ~

Some would say the fact that I am alive is a miracle. Being born prematurely weighing little more than a bag of sugar, fighting for your life and surviving against the odds is surely a miracle.  Spending many years of your life not caring for your body and to come out the other end still well and fighting, is that a miracle or having strength and faith in yourself?
I have need to believe in miracles, I believe in myself.


Miracle on 34th Street (1947) Quote (About gifs faith common sense black and white belief)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...