Monday 10 December 2012

Advent Calendar. Day 6. Dear Santa.



"Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
not a creature was stirring - not even a mouse:
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there..."
~ Clement Clarke Moore ~




Dear Santa......
I have been a good girl.....honest.
Well most of the time, with just a few hiccups.
I've done my best at work,
I've eaten up my greens,
I've done my bit for the elderly,
but I'm not perfect by any means.
At times my life feels a mess,
My body, my head is in a spin,
Being dragged into a pit of stress,
And then I remember what could have been....

So Dear Santa,
My Christmas wish list is this.
For My Son, a future filled with Joy, experience and no regrets.
For My Husband, satisfaction in his work, knowledge that he needs to be no more to me than he is.
For my friends.....
Freedom from guilt, blame, depression and anxiety.
For me.....
Nothing, I have all I need. 
except perhaps a beautiful pair of Tiffany earrings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...