Thursday 23 January 2014

January 23rd. My A to Z. The Letter T

My A to Z
The Letter T.

Tactile.....  I am a very tactile person, which help in my job.  I love the touch of certain fabrics whilst also disliking some fabrics against my skin!  I love the feel of silk, velvet, faux fur and snuggly fleeces.
I love the texture of bath-bombs when they are fizzing. I like to hold them in my hand and feel the fizz against my skin.  I love my Husbands hair.  When it was long I used to go to sleep with my fingers entwined in his locks :)  Maybe it was the pain of finding me attached to his scalp each morning that prompted him to have it cut!

Toes.....  I think I have weird toes!  That is all I have to say on that subject.  If you want to see them 
you will need to wait until the Summer.

Toby.....  my amazing Son.  What can I say that I haven't said already?  
  • When he was a toddler he set the alarms of in a local clothes shop by having a tantrum and grabbing at a rail.
  • He asked a large Man if he had swallowed a baby!!
  • He thought Gammon was a Fish.
I have many more but I won't cause him unnecessary embarrassment. 


Truth....   
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...