Wednesday 10 October 2012

Time standing still



The clock stops, time stands still,
Dust settling in the memories of your mind,
The silence of your past sends you a chill,
The cobwebs you can't leave behind.

Jackie

It doesn't matter where you are emotionally in your life, there are certain things which can take you right back to situations. For me this is conflict or music!!  Its a surreal experience to be in the moment, but to be cast right back to a different time. Its as if the clock has been stopped and your life has been rewound.  Sometimes I just wish I could forget and not feel.  Feeling can hurt. 
At least now I acknowledge how I am feeling and not hide it or numb it with disordered eating or alcohol. 




1 comment:

  1. I love your take on this photo. And I am so proud of you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...