Wednesday 2 February 2011

words escape me.

The title says it all...

I never thought it would be this hard....
Talking is difficult, thank goodness for blogging.

This 'journey' is a struggle, pains me to the core,
 Sometimes I think I am invincible,
nothing can touch me, full of energy raring to go.
Other times I feel lost. hopeless, ready to give up.
The things I want are out of reach...
the goals I have are unrealistic...
the thoughts I think are unclear..
I can be deceptive, manipulative a bloody good liar.
But I am also so much more than this.
I am a good friend, wife and Mother.
I am not my eating disorder,
I am me....
No more
No less...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...