My head is in a good place, although I am constantly having to check myself and push aside the eating disordered thoughts....not easy all the time but I'm getting there. It helps to make sense of things when I consciously pay attention to what is going on in my life at the times I find I'm struggling,
So back to my wish list. My goals for the future, for MY future.
- To eat from the same size plate as the rest of my family.
- To eat takeaway without having to have consumed far too much alcohol beforehand!!! With the exception of kebab, you can not eat one of those sober!
- Reduce my alcohol consumption, I do not need it to be confident, funny or enjoy myself.
- To choose items from the supermarket because I want them, not because of the fat or calorie content.
- stop being critical of the way I look, to embrace my curves (when they get here)
- Not feel guilty/bad/unworthy when I have something I would otherwise deemed as unsafe food.
- Not to have safe/unsafe foods.
- Eat at a restaurant without needing to see a menu beforehand.
- Not be ruled by numbers, be it on a scale, a calorie, a clothing size.
Thanks for reading. xx