Wednesday 23 February 2011

Before I retire...

Retire to bed, not from work...Im not that old!!
Welll what a blast tonight was.   Had a quiz at a local pub in aid of SWEDA(somerset and wessex eating disorders society) and raised £187.
Couldn't believe it.  Had a really great turn out and was so pleased to see my mates there, made me feel so supported.
Things are looking good at the moment, I love life, life loves me, need say no more.
I happily squidged my squidgey bits earlier and was I particularly bovvered? NO...love me love my squidgey bits.
Timef for bed now but I just needed to say how happy I feel, how positive and motivated I am and how I couldnt give a flying fig about my waistline.
Night all....xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...