Wednesday 24 November 2010

Things that make you smile...

Things that make you smile.....

A random comment from a stranger that regains your faith in human nature.

The comment above which actually rhymes...

A text from a friend which comes just at the right moment....

Someone tripping over in the street..sorry but it is funny..

Putting squirty cream on top of hot chocolate and it runs out and squirts you in the face..

Gillian Mc thingy wotsit on celebrity get me out of here...

someone smiling back at me..  :)

1 comment:

  1. "Someone tripping over in the street..sorry but it is funny.."

    I'm sure I'd be able to make you smile all the time.

    ...the word monkey. I don't know why but it makes me giggle. Just like when someone says "fart" hehe

    ReplyDelete

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...