Wednesday 30 January 2013

The wonderful things about Bee.








The Wonderful Things About Bee


B is for beautiful, inside and out,
A cliche maybe, but its true without a doubt.
B is for blessed, how I feel to have her as a friend,
Her humour and wit I would highly recommend.
B is for beaming, her smile and her grin,
No wonder she takes her milk with gin!
B is for bouncy, bubbly and bright,
Brainy and brilliant in her own right.
B is for bodacious and worth admiration,
She's one of a kind, unique no imitation.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this.
    It just made me smile a lot.
    Mwahhh <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She is amazeballs and that is her own self portrait :)

      Delete

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...