1. Thou shalt not make yourself into the image of others....celebrities in magazines are airbrushed, they do not really look like that!!!
2. Honour you body, its the only one you will get. Nurture it, love it....feed it.
3. Avoid Fat talk....its damaging and lowers self-esteem.
4. Drink your Fresubin daily...lol
5. Do not live in the past....(80's music is acceptable though) You cannot change what has happened but you can change how you allow it to affect your future.
6. Accept your flaws, nobody is perfect!!
7. Never ever buy bathroom scales again....unless they are pink and fluffy and say 'gorgeous' each time I step on them :)
OK I can only think of 7......may add some later after more coffee.
You may recall my 'Dear Body' post, if you haven't read it, you can find it here . After writing to my Body I then had t...
I bet the title made you look. Don't worry, I'm not talking about those sort of benefits. Over the past 8 years I have friended o...
My name is Jackie and I am a person........ Around 16 months ago, after an assessment with my Psychiatrist, I was sat in her...
Distraction, distraction, distraction. I'm really struggling with the weight gain at the moment. What is only a few pounds...