I was beginning to think I had set myself up to fail with my post a day for a year challenge! Since recovery and my mental health being on the straight and narrow my posts have started to become a little random. I'm hoping because of this I won't be losing readers. I will continue to write about Eating Disorders and my involvement with the positive body image campaign Body Gossip, as my main aim is still to help others feel good about themselves. A brilliant way to feel good about yourself is not to take yourself too seriously......
wear a Onesie.
I presumed that Onesies were a staple fashion piece, part of our capsule wardrobe, until a friend from Germany came to stay with us over Christmas. He was amazed that people actually wore them, bad enough indoors but to be actually be seen out in public!!
Onesies are a cross between a babygro and underwear that would be seen on men in an old Western movie.
Dependant on your body shape, wearing one can make you look like like either a Telly-tubby or Lara-croft from Tomb Raider!! I am possibly somewhere in the middle.
The selection is amazing. So many to chose from and many advantages.
- They save on heating bills. Wack on a Onesie and turn down the heating.
- They can double up as a fancy dress costume.
- Brilliant contraception. No-one can get past this crotch!!
- Imagine the role play.
- Instant super hero.
- No need for socks/slippers if you get a footed one.
- Front pockets ideal for holding the remote.
- They are a great reflection of your personality or if bought as a gift how others see you :)
But they do have a few cons!!
- Difficult to pee in public toilets if you are male.
- You have to practically undress completely to use the toilet if you're female!!
- Make sure you buy for height otherwise you will have a constant wedgie.
All in all I am an advocate for the onesie, and here's more pics to prove it.
Love 'em or hate 'em, there's a onesie out there for everyone. Enjoy x