Sunday 11 November 2012

Its been too long.

I hadn't realised its been over 2 weeks since my last blog post, and I have missed it so much.#
Things have been a bit hectic at home.  My Mum in law had a fall 2 months ago resulting in a fractured hip, an operation, stay in hospital and therefore needing more care at home.  As you can imagine the organisation, extra time caring for her and related stresses has had an impact on our home life and spare time.  We have had to prioritise within our daily routines and writing has not been on the top of my agenda.
Thankfully things are settling down. We still have the same commitments but we are getting used to the new routines, I am hoping to put time aside each Sunday now to write.
Watch this space. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eating disorders awareness week 2019

I didn't just wake up one day and decide not to eat. It started with difficulties at work. I wasn't coping, was crippled with anxie...